Started off with that old classic, which 3 people living or dead would you have dinner with. I decided Rodney Dangerfield, Sam Kinison and Tiny Tim. Of course Kinison and Dangerfield would be lamenting their luck with women. Me joining in with my own tales of woe. But, it begins to snow and only Tiny Tim takes the offer to spend the nite. And yes, I do find Tiny Tim to be attractive lol. I think he would've liked me if I got to know him. Not entirely sure where I'm taking this story, I was fairly drunk when I started it. Because we can keep with the soft and sweet romantic slash orrrrr we can go full on explicit. Either way, here's what we've got so far.... *** The library is warm and inviting. The fireplace roars and crackles, battling the frigid snowy night. All the dinner guests have gone home before the snow got too heavy. It's just Clyde and Tiny Tim in the library. The invitation to stay the night was open to anyone, but he's the only one that accepted th...
Comments
Post a Comment